Facebook not retrieving messages

teddyp6

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Im using facebook for android and today when I tried to go into my inbox messages I got the following error message "cannot get mailbox content.. please try again later Calls to mailbox have exceeded rate of 0 calls per ...." Application had been working just fine up til today. Has anyone else had this problem or know of a way to correct it, I would appreciate it.

Thanks

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I've had that error happen to me before. This is how I fix it = From the FB app in settings - applications - manage applications - all. I then clear data and/or cache - and it begun working like a charm.

Reactions: Orion72 and teddyp6

teddyp6

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
I've had that error happen to me before. This is how I fix it = From the FB app in settings - applications - manage applications - all. I then clear data and/or cache - and it begun working like a charm.

Just tried this and still getting the same error. :mad:

dylan04

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm getting the exact same error.
Tried clearing the cache, uninstalling all updates/application, reinstalled, still getting the same thing. Any other suggestions? Think I've tried everything...

Edit: Seems to be working again now, maybe it was just a temporary error ?

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I should have asked this question before •> Is this problem only with the FB app? Do you receive messages via the full version?

Edit: Seems to be working again now, maybe it was just a temporary error ?
That happens a lot...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX