I've been using the BuzzBox widget for several months now. It stopped updating yesterday. When I tell it to refresh, it says "Connection error. Please retry later". Is anyone else having this issue?

I tried a couple of other news apps. MoreGood News also has some connection issues. Some of the feeds work, but others don't. The widget doesn't work at all. Pulse works ok, but the layout isn't as good.
    04-22-2011 09:31 AM
    I have ran into this same problem. I even went to the market to try and do a uninsstall/reinstall, and it wouldn't let me go to it when I clicked on the app in my apps
    04-22-2011 10:26 AM
    It has been removed from the market for some reason, but it worked fine until yesterday.

Are there any other news apps with a similar widget? I really liked how quickly I could scan through the headlines.
    04-22-2011 10:28 AM
    Hey guys,

Sorry about this. BuzzBox runs on Amazon and since AWS is down, we are down. We were hoping things would be resolved, but it is taking time on their end. Sorry about this and we eagerly waiting to get up again.

Anu
    04-22-2011 06:11 PM
    Mine has been updating fine today. Hope it stays that way.
    04-24-2011 09:10 PM
    Hey guys,

Amazon is up and we cleaned our DB over the weekend, so we are up again. Sorry about that.

Anu
    04-25-2011 12:22 PM
    Hey guys,

Amazon is up and we cleaned our DB over the weekend, so we are up again. Sorry about that.

Anu
    Now buzzbox is again missing from the android market...What gives? Still the best newsreader out there (or at least it was)...
    06-16-2011 08:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD