Camera for android with Zero Shutter Lag (apk?)

Niks_Doogee

Mar 29, 2017
Visit site
Im looking for a good (really good) camera app that has ZSL - zero shutter lag on it, for my phone. My phone runs android 5.1, so anything that works with that android version. Im looking for an APK file of a camera app, or if it is on Google play, the link and/or name of the camera app. Thanks friends

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I'll move it to the Android Apps forum, but wouldn't the phone's hardware and possibly software impose limitations?

ManiacJoe

Trusted Member
Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
On your phone and other small cameras, shutter lag is usually caused by the moving subject causing the auto-focus system to delay the shutter release until a focus lock can be achieved.

Depending on the camera app, you may be able to tap the screen to help the camera pick the correct subject to be focusing on. This may involve moving to a more manual mode of operating the camera.

Shutter lag is one of the primary reasons people use large DSLR cameras.

Niks_Doogee

Mar 29, 2017
Visit site
For people who keep visiting this thread, go and install any camera app that offers zero shutter lag, and if it works, the camera on your phone supports zero shutter lag, if it doesnt work your phone doesnt support ZSL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781