I have the ZTE z988 if I want to load a picture to any of my apps I get the "complete action " but that's it!! I get no option at all. It does not allow me to load a pic. And it also says on half of screen that no apps are allowed to perform this action. Please help I'm going crazy here.. I don't recall pressing anything before.
    05-01-2017 10:37 PM
    I have the ZTE z988 if I want to load a picture to any of my apps I get the "complete action " but that's it!! I get no option at all. It does not allow me to load a pic. And it also says on half of screen that no apps are allowed to perform this action. Please help I'm going crazy here.. I don't recall pressing anything before.
    Try scrolling down when prompted to complete the action, I've had to do this a couple of times now because the dialog didn't display properly. If that didn't work, then that means you don't have any apps that can accept an injected image. I have over 60 multi-media applications, and only eight of them appear on the "complete action using" prompt. A developer needs to program their app to do this, as not all apps can do this inherently. Do you know what app you would like to use?
    05-01-2017 11:34 PM