I have been using some like "Rec" but totally disappointed. The application crashes whenever I start to record my android game. I want free apps that work fine. Your suggestions would be valuable. Thanks
    05-20-2017 12:52 AM
    I have been using some like "Rec" but totally disappointed. The application crashes whenever I start to record my android game. I want free apps that work fine. Your suggestions would be valuable. Thanks
    I personally recommend AZ Screen Recorder. It's free and does not require a rooted device. It also has quite a nice range of recording options, I can easily record videos with no lag or stutter on my V20 in 1080p @ 60 FPS.

Game Screen Recorder is an excellent choice for (obviously) recording games specifically. It is also completly free with no ads, and has special features like game detection that automatically adds games to your recording home (you can also do so manually), as well as a task killer that optimizes performance. It is however not as easy to achieve 1080p @ 60 FPS, as even simple games require considerably more CPU processing than regular apps. I would personally go with either 1080p @ 30 FPS, or 720p @ 30 FPS.
    attam likes this.
    05-20-2017 03:14 AM
    Aside for the apps mentioned above, there are also some Android screen recorders that you can rely on such as Apowersoft Screen Recorder or Mobizen. However, you can still find various screen recorders that you can use to record your Android devices, but some of them fail to perform and some are full of pesky advertisements so you must be aware of them.
    08-09-2017 10:16 PM