Needing an for meeting agenda

glidersgalore

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Hello all,
been a long time member of ppcgeeks, now moving over here to learn and hopefull help someone. But here is what I need help with:

I have looked through here, spend lots of time on the market but can't find what I am looking for. I host alot of Lodge meetings and I am looking for an app that is designed for meeting agendas. Looking for something that can be edited, I can ad notes to, I would like to be able to check off things as I have done them but not a one time setting, something I can reset for the next meeting and also ad or remove plans for a meeting. Something maybe I can have a list of names and check off who is there and anything about that person.

Does any one have any ideas?

glidersgalore

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Currently I use paper and pen. :'( I figured it would be easy to find an app to make life smooth. I would use it on my Evo and then my tablet.

MikeBinOK

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
If your meetings have mostly the same items on the agenda each week, have you considered making a form agenda with blanks to be filled in for who is assuming each role that week? Could be a template doc in the word processing program of your choice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kthompson9705kt