AC Asks: What's your favorite Twitter client?

techboydino

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
Tweetdeck hands down for the desktop application. I winner for the phone is Seesmic, I tried them all and found none to be so easy and appealing as Seesmic. I recommend everyone tries them all.

mrmoe110

Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
twicca. its got a decent home-screen widget. also loving the feature that lets you add color tabs to whoever you're following

azsoulman

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Tried them all, favorites are Twidroid, Seesmic, Tweetcaster, and Touiteur, currently using Touiteur as my main Twitter client at the moment.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
I like Twidroid. But I no longer use it lol. Got a bit tired of every other update breaking something. Twicca is a close second, and what I'm using now.

jcdaniels

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I was a big Seesmic fan , tried going back to HTC Peep just to cut back on the number of apps I had downloaded... but can't commit.

Tweetcaster was nice , liked it on my BB Curve, but it takes forever to load so that was a sure fire way of getting deleted off my phone.

Tried using Twidoroid several times, just because it seemed to be "the" one .. but never seemed to dig it completely.

I first downloaded Touiteur after I purchased BW's ... but it was really slow. Loved the layout but it seemed to take forever.

After reinstaling it some time later, it seemed to work faster and is my only Twitter app (besides htc peep...) that is installed.

Until Social Scope transfers my BB account to Android....

dustigroove

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Touiteur is Best

Have tried them all and found Touiteur to be the best of the lot, great looks, intuitive interface and a great balance of features.

digitard#WN

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Seesmic is my current favorite Twitter client.
- Multiple Account suport
- Nice and efficient layout
- FREE!!!!

I do like Handmark's a little more, just the general feel of it, but unfortunately when Seesmic does everything I want I have no real reason to upgrade to it. Why pay a few bucks, even though I admit it's a solid product, when I can get all the same features I need in Seesmic? I just like the feel of Handmark better, and I use Twitter (outside of reading my feeds) so little lately I can't force myself... yet.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zif835