What's your Android Twitter client of choice?

What Twitter client are you using?

• Total voters

Bearly

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
One thing I don't like about Tweetcaster is that you can't tag someone at the beginning of a retweet and prompt the auto complete list of users. It has to be at the end for that to happen. Really annoying. But the trending is really nice.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Currently using tweetcaster but heard things about Plume, whats the main difference?

I like how you can see a whole conversation from replies, twitlonger built in and built in browser.

I got some FC's a little bit ago (not a lot, just a few) but haven't seen any since the update. I'm still a sucker for trying other Twitter apps and might go to Seesmic. I used it before and liked it, just in the mood for a change I think.

Apollo3T

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
I haven't found the perfect Twitter app yet but the closest for me is Seesmic. If it had Facebook notifications, a unified feed, and more detailed tweet info (what twitter client was used for a tweet) then it would be perfect :)

lament

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
I haven't found the perfect Twitter app yet but the closest for me is Seesmic. If it had Facebook notifications, a unified feed, and more detailed tweet info (what twitter client was used for a tweet) then it would be perfect :)
Tweetdeck has all of those features (except what Twitter client was used to tweet - which would be useless and take up needless space on an already small screen), and that's why it's perfect. :)

Apollo3T

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
Tweetdeck has all of those features (except what Twitter client was used to tweet - which would be useless and take up needless space on an already small screen), and that's why it's perfect. :)

Haha I knew someone would say that. I'm not a fan of the UI or the lack of options.

Also I don't think space is a problem ;)

snap20110530_135845.png

Last edited:

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site

That's what I like about Plume and wished Seesmic had that feature.

Bearly

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
That's what I like about Plume and wished Seesmic had that feature.

Plume doesn't support Facebook accounts at least I can only add multiple Twitter accounts and that's it.

Do any of them support Linkedin?

Seesmic has the cleanest layout to me. And you can see the full name of users in the auto complete username feature.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Orion72

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
When I had my palm pre there a twitter app that you could see what people were tweeting about near you. Like 5,10 miles. Is there something like that for android?

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
I voted for the mobile site (through Opera Mini), as I don't tweet enough to justify having the app on my phone. I did try the official app for a few days, so I might have that back on soon. We'll see.

Dark Wizard Matoya

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I used to use Tweetcaster, but lately I've been using Tweetdeck and so far it's been great. It's nice having my Twitter feed and my Facebook feed all in one place.

heyitssteve429

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
I used to use the normal twitter app until the tweetcaster pro was the free app of the day on Amazon. I've been using the tweetcaster pro since and its great. No problems.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol