Does anyone know where to get documentation or help for Kaiten Mail (from creator of K-9 Mail)? I have purchased and installed, but I have a few questions (and suggestions). I have searched and found few viable leads.

I posted a message here:
    Kaiten Mail - Ask a question about Kaiten! (This isnt a bug tracker or a support request service, but were going to pretend it is for the moment.) (which only loads the page correctly some of the time)

If you can answer questions, here is what I am interested in.

1. Can it import settings from K-9? It didn't when I loaded it and prompted me to re-enter all my information.

2. I would like the main mailbox screen to be just a listing of the messages. It defaults to a split screen with a pane for the message body. I don't want it split.

Thanks for any help.
    05-03-2011 10:19 AM
    You might want to try:Kaiten Mail for posting question or problems. I just got Kaiten mail and do not have the split screen problem. In menu>settings>Global settings>Display there is an option at the bottom of the menu for “Single-column layout”.
    06-01-2011 10:07 PM
    Thank you. I finally found the support mechanism (and he posted a support email address).
    Answers to me:

1. Doesn't do that currently, but is planned.
    2. The split screen is always there on a tablet. Though, I think he plans to add an option to turn it off. In fact, on smaller screens it is off and some have asked for it on in that case.
    06-02-2011 07:54 AM
    I also have a problem with the fact that Kaiten mail does not seem to have any documentation. Not that it's at all hard to use. My problem is that, except for a change of icon and the fact that it costs 5 bucks, as far as I can see it's identical to K9mail. Could someone clue me in as to why it's supposed to be better?
    07-04-2011 02:25 PM
    Has anyone found documentation for Kaiten Mail anywhere?
    12-14-2011 12:10 AM
    How do I setup a mail account? I have a Username, Server name, Domain name and e-mail adres with password. What goes where?
    06-22-2012 08:20 AM