I am in desperate need of help to find a comprehensive to-do list/calendar app. I've literally spent over 20 hours looking at different GTD apps and the like, but everytime there is some really important feature that is missing. I've been going round in circles and am starting to think that I may have to go another route. If you know of any apps that can do the following things please let me know, or if you have ideas or suggestions of combinations of apps.

DESIRED FEATURES:
    -Simple widget to view tasks
    -Online version (sometimes it's nice to use a computer screen to type out a long list or view everything, rather than enter everything on the tiny phone screen and keyboard.)
    -Master list view - I have multiple to -do lists and it'd be nice to see everything in one list, as well as separately, ie: ASAP to do, Wedding tasks, Errands, Work related, etc,.
    -Recurring lists/tasks - shopping lists, daily chores, monthly payments
    -Alerts on phone - emails and SMS are dandy, but I really want alerts that just go off on my phone

Things I've tried that haven't quite fit the bill:
    I LOVE using GQueues but it doesn't have an actual widget and is $25/year.
    Pocket informant is pretty good but no widget and the UI is slightly confusing to me. Checkmark also seems to be pretty comprehensive but the UI is slightly overwhelming.
    Dato GTasks and GTO Lite are pretty good but I can't view a master list (that I know of) I have to view each list separately.
    Astrid - just didn't click with me

ANY advice or suggestions would be MUCH appreciated! (Please I'm going crazy!) I can't waste any more time in my quest for a to-do list app....please help save me from resorting to go back to my paper day planner. ;-)
    05-03-2011 01:58 PM
    I use Cozi; it has some of the features you are looking for. It works well for me and my large family.
    Emmlet83 likes this.
    05-03-2011 11:16 PM
    How about keeping your lists and calendar on Outlook or Google mail, and then sync with Companion Link?
    Emmlet83 likes this.
    05-04-2011 06:45 AM
    Dato GTasks and GTO Lite are pretty good but I can't view a master list (that I know of) I have to view each list separately.
    In GTasks... Menu -> Settings -> Enable Tab 'All'

That will turn on the All tab from the main screen which shows all of your tasks in one master list.
    Emmlet83 likes this.
    05-04-2011 12:36 PM
    Thanks everyone for the tips! I've never heard of Companion Link so I'm definitely going to check that out, and I'll also take a look at Cozi. The GTasks tip on the All Tab is PERFECT! You all have helped save my sanity, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!!
    05-04-2011 02:02 PM