Home

jla51

May 4, 2011
Visit site
I have a LG optimus S.

I know it isnt the mecca of andriod phones but its my first run in the android world.

I have come across secondary launchers and really like Go Launcher EX. I also have been using there GO SMS app (Handcent was good too). I have figured out how to stop double messaging but are both the main launch and GO launcher running? I deleted all the apps and widgets from my main launcher and made GO my main Home page...is there any way to know if only one launcher is running and not 2 or does it not really effect battery?

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Once you've uninstall / delete / disabled whatever Widgets, or apps on the other launcher (main / Home launcher) you're good to go.

Reactions: jla51

FreudSlipped

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
It's an either / or situation with Launchers. You cannot run both at the same time. You can switch back to the original launcher by going to your home page, then tap Menu / Preferences / Exit Go Launcher. You might want to tap the Backup configuration (also located in Preferences) first. :)

Go will ask if you would like to Complete the action using Go Launcher or the original. Pick the original if you would like to switch back temporarily. If you want it permanently set as the default then click the little check mark of setting it as the default.

If you want to go back to Go Launcher then simply select it from your app drawer.

Reactions: jla51

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazyload03