Integrated sprint+google voice, suddenly calls and txt stop coming through GV?

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Tuesday afternoon calls and txts I receive at my sprint phone # (integrated with google voice for about a week with no previous issues) started going directly to my sprint phone without passing through GV.

What I mean is now when I am called my cell phone rings with no "received call" or "missed call" logged in Google Voice. When I receive a txt message it goes straight to the phone's default app (I do not have "receive txt messages on this phone checked). When a call goes to voicemail it goes to my sprint voicemail (i've used Google Voice as my voicemail for phones, before and obviously after integrating with sprint).

Anyone else experiencing this?

I tried "deactivating" my sprint+google integration to try to "start from scratch" and re-do it, but it says "There was an error with your request. Please try again."

takeshi

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Have you complained directly to Sprint? If they can remove the code they should be able to add the code. I think I'm glad my carrier doesn't offer this sort of integration.

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
And today I was trying to find my phone so I called it....rang rang rang until voicemail picked up. Tried it 3 times. I eventually found it while it was supposedly ringing....nothing no ringing.

Turned off the google/sprint connection. If nothing else I need my phone to RING. Maybe ill try it again once the bugs are fixed.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar