Two co-working virus apps

Kintre

Aug 24, 2017
Visit site
Hi guys

My problem is such:

•On my phone , there are two apks(viruses ) that show advertisement on top of any other app.(though the virus apks have icons of games)

•They both have Device Administration access.

•That's why I can't delete them.

●If I try to turn off access to Admin for either app , another one instantly turns off the screen.Whenever I try to turn on,the virus app locks the screen again.
•To fix this problem, I reboot to recovery and clear cache.
•Now lockscreen issue fixed but still there are virus apks and both have Device Administration access.

ANY CODE THAT COULD BE RUN THROUGH ADB TO UNTICK ALL DEVICE ADMINISTRATION ACCESSES?

Information:
Phone:Samsung Galaxy S3 Korean Version
Model‎: ‎SHV-E210S
OS Version: 4.1.2(Jelly Bean)
NO Root

Photo
https://ibb.co/fdySCQ

P.s:I don't want factory resetting or rooting.However if there is no more option I might...������������

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR GIVING MY PROBLEM ATTENTION.

Last edited:

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. You could try booting into safe mode and then disable them as device administrators, force stop, clear data and uninstall both apps. Tell us how it goes.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Appreciate your answer.
I tried.However didn't help☹
Did you download this apps from the Play Store or sideload from a different source? If they can't be uninstalled in safe mode I guess only a factory reset or even flashing the stock ROM will work. Sorry.

Kintre

Aug 24, 2017
Visit site
Is there any way to somehow 'reset' or untick all Device Administration access at once.Because these two work so good.I am still amazed by cleverness of the evil developer

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Is there any way to somehow 'reset' or untick all Device Administration access at once.Because these two work so good.I am still amazed by cleverness of the evil developer
Not that I know of, safe mode is the closest thing, but it seems they managed to get installed as system apps. If this is true it's possible that even a factory reset couldn't remove them.