Is There An App To Record FM Radio?

Nickerz

May 16, 2011
Visit site
I have the ematic Mp3 player (EM208VIDBU) which has an FM tuner and let's you record the radio stations. It broke after a few uses, so rather than have to pay for another one, I want to know if I can use an app on my phone. But it needs to get the local stations. Many I see either don't record or have preset stations, so I can't use it like I use the ematic Mp3 player.

Thanks!

Nickerz

May 16, 2011
Visit site
there's an option to do that somewhere in the stock fm radio app.

Is this a native app on the new S8 or new OS? I have the S5 & still running OS 6.0.

So far, the apps I've tried (which included one called "FM Radio") all don't have most or any local stations.

Here the apps that I've tried but didn't have the local stations I need to record...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-08-29-09-57-41.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-08-29-09-57-41.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 8

Spadecoffin

Nov 5, 2018
Visit site
Is this a native app on the new S8 or new OS? I have the S5 & still running OS 6.0.

So far, the apps I've tried (which included one called "FM Radio") all don't have most or any local stations.

Here the apps that I've tried but didn't have the local stations I need to record...

I have a MOTO e5 play and it has a stock fm tuner for local stations the records well. I use it to record guitar tracks ran out of my amplifier headphone jack. And I was looking around on playstore and found most of the lower rated apps are the real time tuner. It seems likr FM radio is trying to be forced off the planet.

ManiacJoe

Trusted Member
Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
I can see where most radio apps are not going to have a record option due to copyright issues on the music.

My LG V30 has the radio tuner hardware. The default radio app can be "screen recorded" as long as the radio app is set to play the music from the phone's speakers. While headphones are needed for the FM antenna, if the music is played through the headphones my screen recording app "az screen recorder" does not record the audio.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome