Hello all i am using a samsung mezmerise and i need to see if anyone can help me please . I have been watching my battery and it says that the screen is using most of my battery how do i fix this . I have it sat it to lowest brightness and also time out to 1 minute but the battery still says the screen usage is like 70 percent can i lower this and how. This is with go launcher could that be the problem .also have home switcher and when i try to seitch back to the one tha came with the phone it force closes .
    05-10-2011 05:31 PM
    That is normal. Even on my rooted fascinate it is 65%. The system battery log does not give a very detailed picture of actual battery use. To get a better feel for the apps and processes using your battery try SystemPannel to track app battery use.

Also, there is a good thread in the Fascinate forums talking about how to extend battery life.

Finally, Go launcher uses very little battery. I find it actually uses less battery than stock Touchwiz.
    05-10-2011 05:41 PM
    Since it has a Super AMOLED screen, ensure you have a dark (a lot of black if possible) wallpaper. Lighter colors, especially white, will consume more power.
    05-10-2011 05:50 PM
    ok thank you all so much for the quick reply will try system panel and will try a darker wallpaper
    05-10-2011 05:53 PM