Hi all, I am desperately in need of help with my daughter. Recently she’s been very disobedient towards me and my husband, she would yell back at us if something we said upset her; sometimes she would even push or throw stuffs on the floor in front of our faces! The other day I was able to spy on her phone. She has been texting with some strange people and seems they’ve met several times too! I and my husband are very worried, we’d tried talking some sense into her but it was pointless and often ended with her storming out. I fear she might be hanging out with wrong types of people but there is no way for us to find out!
    09-06-2017 01:43 AM
    Hi all, I am desperately in need of help with my daughter. Recently she’s been very disobedient towards me and my husband, she would yell back at us if something we said upset her; sometimes she would even push or throw stuffs on the floor in front of our faces! The other day I was able to spy on her phone. She has been texting with some strange people and seems they’ve met several times too! I and my husband are very worried, we’d tried talking some sense into her but it was pointless and often ended with her storming out. I fear she might be hanging out with wrong types of people but there is no way for us to find out!
    If she is young enough I would suggest confiscating her phone -- If she is an adult (over 18) then there isn't much you can do. We don't really help with spying on people here.
    09-06-2017 08:03 AM