Which MP3 Downloader App to Device Library?

RichEdgeHawk216

Sep 25, 2017
Visit site
Hello All,

I have been using my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge since May, and I love it.
A few months ago I had downloaded a MP3 downloader App, which one I cannot remember, and downloaded about one hundred songs which were added to the Phone Library.
But since then my phone was reset/flashed by a Samsung Support Centre as it had locked me out and I have lost those songs.
I have searched everywhere for that App again on my phone and on this Laptop but cannot find it.
I liked it as it was easy to use and I liked its layout. I know there are other Apps like Deezer and Spotify, but I would like one that adds the downloaded songs direct to my phone library.
It would be much appreciated for any suggestions and recommendations for which App to use and I thank you in advance for any replies to my inquiry.

Kind regards Richard.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! A note of caution here -- most "free MP3 downloader" apps that download current pop music (as opposed to public domain music) are shady and potentially illegal. These kinds of apps often look through various public filesharing sites for the music files (which would have been illegally uploaded by someone else). The fine print of these apps usually has a disclaimer saying that they're for "research purposes only," and that any music you download must be deleted from your phone after you're finished "researching." Any mention of these kinds of apps on this thread will be either deleted, or will cause the thread to be closed. Thanks for your understanding.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams