I think Once you’ve lost your privacy, you realize you’ve lost an extremely valuable thing.
    I've always had a very simple policy when it comes to people (mainly my parents, boyfriend, litter brother) looking through my phone or computer:
    You can if you want, but when you find stuff you didn't want to find that's on you, I ain't losing sleep but you probably will.
    I keep plenty of shocking things on my devices, some of it for no reason, some of it for very particular reasons. If someone went through my phone they would cause themselves more problems than they caused me. So far no one has tried it.

So I used Applock DoMobile. I am using it from couple of month on my Xperia Z phone.. And if I want to know who tries and fails to get into your apps, It has just introduced the Intruder Selfie. Other features are good like locking files, videos, photos, or harassment intercept etc. No one can view my secrets. Smart.
    10-13-2017 06:30 AM
    That is one of the things I never understood. Why let others go through your phone? (OK, parents and minor children are a special case.)

I have user accounts and passwords on my computers.
    I have PIN and fingerprints on my phone.
    10-15-2017 02:03 AM
    hi, because my mother wants to check my facebook ,email....... she cares about me so much. I love them and I want to protect my privacy also.
    10-15-2017 09:40 PM
    Completely understandable. Parents overseeing their children's phones is a special case, which does not apply to me on either side. :-)
    10-18-2017 03:02 AM
    It's not so much a privacy issue for me, since I'm not a very naughty girl (anymore at 63). I don't use lock screen because I find it a nuisance, but I do have AppLock for many apps, files and settings that starts working when I leave my home wifi. Mainly because I want to prevent others deleting things or change settings.
    10-18-2017 03:34 AM
    unlike lock screen pin, app lock is something that's very easy to bypass either safe mode or force stopping the app. and then you will never know if someone tried it
    10-18-2017 04:45 AM
    unlike lock screen pin, app lock is something that's very easy to bypass either safe mode or force stopping the app. and then you will never know if someone tried it
    Depends entirely on which app locking app you use, there are very good ones that lock settings etc. as well, and you can even hide the app alltogether.
    10-18-2017 07:45 AM
    And it also locks safe mode?
    10-18-2017 04:44 PM
    Good, what applock are you using? Recently I tried applock domobile. Intruder Selfie feature takes a photo of someone who entered the wrong password on your device.It can take pictures of selfie now, although sometimes not that clear, but it gives the hint about the snoopers. Smart!
    My cousins always want to play games on my phone, so I need an app to lock apps, such as WhatsApp, Messenger, Photos, etc.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...mobile.applock
    10-19-2017 11:17 PM
    Yes, sometimes I want to stop the snopers. So I am using applock domobile
    10-19-2017 11:20 PM
    Good, what applock are you using? I tried applock domobile. Intruder Selfie feature takes a photo of someone who entered the wrong password on your device.It can take pictures of selfie now, although sometimes not that clear, but it gives the hint about the snoopers.Smart.
    My cousins always want to play games on my phone, so I need an app to lock apps, such as WhatsApp, Messenger, Photos, etc.
    10-19-2017 11:21 PM
    I love the applock
    10-31-2017 02:50 AM