Best Budgeting App?

rcknrolfender79

Jun 25, 2017
Visit site
Im looking for a good and reputable budgeting app that pretty much does it all for me....

What I want: To input my regular expenses/bills and the dates they are due by.. then never have to touch them again unless they change.. I dont want to have to re-enter the stuff that doesnt change for every pay period. Thats just dumb.

Im not sure how utility bills, grocery money, and other expenses that change month to month could workout here but I'm sure there is some brilliant app out there that makes it easier.

Then I'd like to preferrably (if the app is reputable and secure) be able to link my bank account to have it check the balance and re-adjust the budget on the fly. Or worst case scenario I enter my pay amount manually every pay period.

Basically I want to have to do as little as possible in creating a budget.. I want it to already account for almost everything that is possible and tell me how much I have extra to spend... kind of a 1 time set up, and then only adding things when I have to or letting the app know that a bill has been paid.

I should also note that I do own YNAB on my PC(steam version) I got it a year or 2 ago on sale or in a bundle or something.. dont really remember, intended to use it, but it didnt make sense at the time.. didnt really need a budget as I wasnt buying a house at the time. And didnt care to put too much effort into learning it.. but lots has changed.. would it fill my needs here? Or are there better options? I know it has a companion android app as well, why I mentioned it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay