Ok I want everyone that is new to ROM's and the latest CM 7.0.3 update and this is extremely important if you happen to install the new CM Rom on your phone make sure you Backup every single app you have downloaded to your phone I had the bad mistake of losing android market when

I installed the latest CM 7 but I was lucky enough to back up my previous Rom so I was able to restore everything like nothing happen at all. It appears the Market place app removes itself when the new Rom 7.0.3 is installed, so be careful when you install and backup your apps and create a restore point on your phone.
    05-14-2011 02:32 PM
    Though this is probably the wrong forum for this topic I'll just say that I had no problems installing the latest CM over the prior release without reinstalling the gapps/market Apps. Might have been an unusual install.
    05-14-2011 10:41 PM
    No such problems here and I have flashed every RC, stable and is on the latest nightly.
    05-14-2011 11:41 PM
    To the OP:

You do know that you also have to flash gapps after flashing CM7? Not trying to be an ***, just from your wording it seems that it may be your first time flashing cm7, if not then disregard
    05-15-2011 03:28 AM
    Rom Manager is your friend.
    05-15-2011 09:15 AM