I read that Facebook and Google aren't exactly on good terms, which might be why I'm having the problem that I am: Trying to add an account to sync Facebook with my Xoom does absolutely nothing. Same thing goes for my cell phone. You try to add it, the screen flashes for a second, and nothing happens - and I know I'm not the only one with this issue.

Skype on the other hand is a completely different story. You can sync the users to your Android device just fine, except it doesn't actually sync any of them. All it does is add your Skype friends to your Android contacts. So if my friend Desiree is already in my Android contacts (and even has her Skype name listed in the details), instead of making that username clickable and causing it to open Skype, it adds her Skype username to my contact list in a completely separate entry effectively giving me two contacts and on top of that, the Skype contact is uneditable. This is the most ***-backwards syncing I've ever seen.

Am I the only one with this problem? I don't even want to attempt syncing anything else just because of how asinine this is.
    05-14-2011 03:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD