Prox: Control your phone without even touching it

SemperGumbee

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Hello all! I have just finished developing my very first app for Android and it's called Prox. What is Prox? Prox is an Android service that allows you to control certain things on your phone without even touching the screen. It basically gives you control of "The Force."

A simple explanation is that Prox accesses your accelerometer and proximity sensor and will do user selected actions if you swipe your hand across the proximity sensor. It will do the action that is selected by how you are holding the phone. There are 5 orientations: flat, toward, away, left and right. There is one preselected loadout that has everything already set up called Prox classic. Then there are 2 user customizable loadouts that the user can select preferences for.

Explaining it is difficult, so here is a YouTube video tutorial of Prox:

YouTube - Prox Tutorial

So, let me know what you think and here is the download link if you so choose to download this awesomeness :)

Download

Oh and I completed a VERY limited free version for you peeps that don't like the market's 15 minute refund policy :)

Download Free Version

Last edited:

SemperGumbee

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
definately intrigued and it looks koo...

Thanks dude. I really hope I can get a lot of people at least looking at this because I feel like this could be pretty big, especially with all of the Star Wars fans out there. I plan on adding a lot of other options in future updates.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney