best list maker

harry215

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
what is the best list maker that I can sync with my laptop? I would like to keep alphabetical lists of wines, books, etc. I would like the master list to be alphabetical and well as the list within it. Ex. wine would be alphabetized in the master list and when I clicked on wine all the wines within the wine category would be alphabetical as well. Can't seem to do that in Gtasks. Harry215

IIJBII

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
what is the best list maker that I can sync with my laptop? I would like to keep alphabetical lists of wines, books, etc. I would like the master list to be alphabetical and well as the list within it. Ex. wine would be alphabetized in the master list and when I clicked on wine all the wines within the wine category would be alphabetical as well. Can't seem to do that in Gtasks. Harry215

Have you looked into Evernote? I think this would give give you what you need but you may need to upgrade to a paid account. Not sure its note/list specific but may be an option to check out. I use color note for list but it doesn't sync.