I have a question about the doubletwist application.

When you download the PC version for syncing will it sync to the default music player, or do you have to download the doubletwist app and use that to play music for from iTunes.

doubletwist PC > doubletwist app

OR...

doubletwist PC > default music app

Or, can you use both?
    05-16-2011 08:22 PM
    I have a question about the doubletwist application.

When you download the PC version for syncing will it sync to the default music player, or do you have to download the doubletwist app and use that to play music for from iTunes.

doubletwist PC > doubletwist app

OR...

doubletwist PC > default music app

Or, can you use both?
    I use the doubletwist PC version for wireless syncing to the device, but I have used a variety of music apps on my Evo. I have used anything from the doubleTwist player to Songbird and most recently the updated Google Music app. You are not limited to using the doubletwist player, but it is a very nice way to get music on the device.
    05-16-2011 10:05 PM
    I use the doubletwist PC version for wireless syncing to the device, but I have used a variety of music apps on my Evo. I have used anything from the doubleTwist player to Songbird and most recently the updated Google Music app. You are not limited to using the doubletwist player, but it is a very nice way to get music on the device.
    So, once you sync songs to the phone using doubletwist via USB they can be played in ANY music player app on the phone?
    05-16-2011 10:19 PM
    So, once you sync songs to the phone using doubletwist via USB they can be played in ANY music player app on the phone?

Once the music is on the phone, it's on the phone. (Sorry, I was making fun of the iPhone ad)

But yeah, you can play the tunes with any player.
    05-16-2011 10:27 PM
    Once the music is on the phone, it's on the phone. (Sorry, I was making fun of the iPhone ad)

But yeah, you can play the tunes with any player.
    I never used an Android phone so I am not aware of how well things flow yet. I am used to my iPhone 3GS and the "you can only use this to do this rawr arrrgghh". I guess I am just not used to having options.
    05-16-2011 10:30 PM
    I never used an Android phone so I am not aware of how well things flow yet. I am used to my iPhone 3GS and the "you can only use this to do this rawr arrrgghh". I guess I am just not used to having options.

LOL. I just chuckle every time I hear that 'If you don't have an iPhone then you don't have an iPhone' ad.

Welcome to Android land.
    05-16-2011 11:11 PM
    I'm using doubleTwist for some time now, pure for syncing(wireless). But I really like PowerAmp to play my music, no problems, because doubleTwist is just syncing the music. you can use the build in player.
    05-19-2011 12:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD