I tried to install Flixter last time I did a hard reset and couldn't then just forgot about it. Now I'm setting up a new device and still no luck. I keep getting a DF-DFERH-01 error. It can't be related to the cache as both times it was a new device setup.

Anyone else have this problem?
    12-11-2017 03:53 PM
    Have you tried contacting the developers? Their email address is android@flixster-inc.com
    12-11-2017 05:37 PM
    Have you tried contacting the developers? Their email address is android@flixster-inc.com
    Strange I just did and got this reply:

Flixster
    DEC 12, 2017 | 01:01PM UTC
    Your request has been received, and is being reviewed by our support staff. In the meantime, we suggest that you review the Frequently Asked Questions Page if you have not done so already.

Mail
    DEC 12, 2017 | 05:01AM PST
    ** Address not found **

Your message wasn't delivered to android.ga@flixster-inc.com because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.

Learn more here: https://support.google.com/mail/?p=DisabledUser

The response was:

550 5.2.1 The email account that you tried to reach is disabled. Learn more at https://support.google.com/mail/?p=DisabledUser d35sor5938295otc.132 - gsmtp
    12-12-2017 07:03 AM
    I started getting this too, trying to install on a new Pixel 2 XL, and then on a freshly reloaded Nexus 6. Had no luck with any of Google's suggestions for this error and was just about to compose a message to the developers when I found this thread. So no solution, just confirming the problem here too.

Not sure it's related, but I also don't find the app when I search for "Movies by Flixster" in the Play store (always gets the Flixster Video app and nothing else "Flixster") but can find it searching "Flixster" misspelling ... whatever that can possibly mean.
    dlalonde likes this.
    12-17-2017 03:15 PM
    I started getting this too, trying to install on a new Pixel 2 XL, and then on a freshly reloaded Nexus 6. Had no luck with any of Google's suggestions for this error and was just about to compose a message to the developers when I found this thread. So no solution, just confirming the problem here too.

Not sure it's related, but I also don't find the app when I search for "Movies by Flixster" in the Play store (always gets the Flixster Video app and nothing else "Flixster") but can find it searching "Flixster" misspelling ... whatever that can possibly mean.
    Thanks for the input. Maybe the app is being retired.
    12-18-2017 07:03 AM