The game doesn't support rooted device so when i found out that i unrooted with SuperSU app ASAP. I also used root checker to see if my device is really unrooted or not. It says "sorry, root access is not properly installed." (I had this condition once before cuz I was checking my phone with root checker although i know it's totally not rooted.) However,after i unrooted, I still cannot find my game back in the playstore. Is it still incompatible? Does it detect my device having custom rom installed? Plz help. I really like the game and I don't want to lose it just because i wanna try the custom roms and root access. Device model: SM-T325
    Custom ROM: LineageOS 14.1 Nougat 7.1
    Build number: T325ZSS1BQC2
    01-11-2018 02:06 AM
    What game
    01-11-2018 02:16 AM
    The game doesn't support rooted device so when i found out that i unrooted with SuperSU app ASAP. I also used root checker to see if my device is really unrooted or not. It says "sorry, root access is not properly installed." (I had this condition once before cuz I was checking my phone with root checker although i know it's totally not rooted.) However,after i unrooted, I still cannot find my game back in the playstore. Is it still incompatible? Does it detect my device having custom rom installed? Plz help. I really like the game and I don't want to lose it just because i wanna try the custom roms and root access. Device model: SM-T325
    Custom ROM: LineageOS 14.1 Nougat 7.1
    Build number: T325ZSS1BQC2
    What game?
    01-11-2018 02:26 AM