Hi there,

I am using a Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930F running Android 7.0.

I have been using the Barclays Mobile Banking app without issue ever since I got this phone in 2016. However, today when I tried to log into the app, it said I can't log in until I update the app. I checked the Play Store and there were no updates available.

I then tried uninstalling the app with the intention of reinstalling it, but there is no install button, just a message saying "Your device isn't compatible with this version."

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!
    01-29-2018 02:51 PM
    Hi there,

I am using a Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930F running Android 7.0.

I have been using the Barclays Mobile Banking app without issue ever since I got this phone in 2016. However, today when I tried to log into the app, it said I can't log in until I update the app. I checked the Play Store and there were no updates available.

I then tried uninstalling the app with the intention of reinstalling it, but there is no install button, just a message saying "Your device isn't compatible with this version."

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!
    Sounds like the updates they released made it not work with your phone. I would contact them and let them know.
    01-29-2018 02:53 PM
    I'm having the same problem on my Galaxy S7. The device isn't rooted and the app worked perfectly since I have this phone until now.
    01-30-2018 07:39 AM
    Sounds like the updates they released made it not work with your phone. I would contact them and let them know.
    Thanks for the response.

I called Barclays and they said it's apparently an issue they're having with S7s atm.

I have now realised however that the Barclays app is not the only one I get this message with, there are a whole bunch of apps that also say "device isn't compatible".
    01-30-2018 01:41 PM