Hi All

I'm looking for a solid dash cam app which doesn't require huge storage (maybe something that loops or deleted the video after each journey automatically) and includes a date/time stamp on the video.

A free app would be great but equally happy to pay for a high quality solution.

Can anyone make a recommendation.

Thanks
    01-30-2018 02:48 AM
    You might want to look at DailyRoads Voyager. You can set what resolution you want to use (which can result in smaller files). The settings also allows you to select it to delete old files. You can also have it save to your SD card. It does have the time/date stamp on the video along with other options (I have my speed and latitude/longitude). Works great on my BlackBerry DTEK 60.

I've been pleased with it.

Good luck! Bill
    Jcmg62 likes this.
    01-31-2018 05:31 PM
    You might want to look at DailyRoads Voyager. You can set what resolution you want to use (which can result in smaller files). The settings also allows you to select it to delete old files. You can also have it save to your SD card. It does have the time/date stamp on the video along with other options (I have my speed and latitude/longitude). Works great on my BlackBerry DTEK 60.

I've been pleased with it.

Good luck! Bill
    Thanks Bill, greatly appreciated
    02-01-2018 01:41 AM