Is it safe to install this app on your device? I wanted to play old school console games to relive my childhood years in the early 2000s.
    I heard about this Happy Chick APK App to be the best free emulator for Android devices

Happy Chick Game Emulator|Happy Chick game console-Android GBA|PS|GBC|FC|SFC|MD|PSP|nds|n64simulator game expert-Happy Chick Studio

https://happy-chick.en.uptodown.com/android/comments/3

Also in the review section it says that after uninstalling the Happy Chick App it erased all of the data stored in MicroSD/Internal Storage Memory of the phone, is that so??

So I wanted to know if it is safe to download or not and why.
    02-02-2018 11:21 AM
    If it's not on the Play store, the safe rule is "don't install it".

There are a few "Happy Chick emulators" in the |Play Store - none of them got good reviews.
    AndroidLoverXO likes this.
    02-02-2018 11:44 AM
    Yup I have uninstalled it, as the app had some malware issues which was detected by Norton Mobile Security.

The other apk Emulators of the PS1/Super Nintendo/Sega Genesis which were installed off the playstore are marked safe by the anti virus. So should I carry on using it?
    02-02-2018 12:44 PM