I've recently started using JD and so far it seems to be working pretty good.

My only real issue so far is that my Twitter and Facebook widgets won't update in the background.

My widgets are set to update every hour and JD has the "schedule" setting on 15 minutes. Do these two things have to magically coincide for the update to work? Would setting my widget update interval to 15 minutes make it work?

Is there some other setting that I have to change? Because right now hours can pass without them updating.
    05-25-2011 04:13 PM
    You might try setting AutoSync in JD to enabled if it's currently set to ping. I don't use Twitter / Facebook widgets, so don't know if that will help or not.
    05-25-2011 04:32 PM
    You might try setting AutoSync in JD to enabled if it's currently set to ping. I don't use Twitter / Facebook widgets, so don't know if that will help or not.
    Could you please elaborate on where this setting is exactly? I don't see it.
    05-25-2011 05:01 PM
    It's in Controls, about 2/3 - 1/2 down.

Do you just have JD free? I have Ultimate as well, although I believe AutoSync is enabled in just the free version. Even if it is part of Ultimate, it should be displayed, but disable, in the free version.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    05-25-2011 06:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD