Remote Wipe

crisg723

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I have a Motorola Atrix and I am trying to find out what app that will totally remote wipe my phone is recomended here on the forums.

Sailmaker

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
The beauty of Lookout is you can sign up for the free services. Then, if you need to do a remote wipe, you can sign up for the premium service (which includes remote wipe) when needed. So, if your phone is stolen, for example, you can log in to your account on a computer, sign up for the premium service and then do a remote wipe.

Reactions: jj2me

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I don't know why there isnt a remote wipe feature already. Where you go on Google to your account settings and just click a button.

I would actually like to see a remote screen lock feature. One that would lock your phone without option for password entry incase you momentarily lose it while your looking for it.

crisg723

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
The beauty of Lookout is you can sign up for the free services. Then, if you need to do a remote wipe, you can sign up for the premium service (which includes remote wipe) when needed. So, if your phone is stolen, for example, you can log in to your account on a computer, sign up for the premium service and then do a remote wipe.

I have Lookout already and I guess that method could be used in case of an emergency.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers