i really hope i'm wrong--

i just rooted my TB, began installing my apps automatically--

then i noticed that TV Shows Stream never downloaded and now it's not showing up in market search.

can anyone else find this app? i bought it about a month ago and absolutely love it & use it everyday---i hate to think that i'm just unable to see it on my ROM (das bamf 1.7), but i'd rather that be the case than it have been pulled from the market.

anyone? anyone see it in the market?
    05-27-2011 11:55 PM
    I don't see it in market either I'm not very happy about that I just bought a thunderbolt today. O had a incredible running cyanogen 7 with it on there I really want that app back. I'm probably going to put cm7 on this phone also.
    05-28-2011 06:53 PM
    Considering it was running shows illegally, I am not surprised it is gone. Gotta pay those royalties and get permission or your app will get yanked.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
    05-28-2011 09:29 PM
    Considering it was running shows illegally, I am not surprised it is gone. Gotta pay those royalties and get permission or your app will get yanked.

That's a very true point.
    05-28-2011 11:05 PM
    A few other similar apps have gone from the Market as well but there are still a lot more apps out there.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    05-30-2011 07:13 AM
    i hate to think that i'm just unable to see it on my ROM (das bamf 1.7), but i'd rather that be the case than it have been pulled from the market.
    Search the Market online to see if it's your ROM or not. It's probably gone due to infringement though.
    05-31-2011 07:44 AM

I am just intrigued by the fact that a lot of other similar apps are still on the Market . I wonder why.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    05-31-2011 08:29 AM
    They posted on their Facebook page that Google has removed it from the Android Market.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.
    05-31-2011 10:10 AM
    It was pulled, along with Movies Stream. The reason why should be clear to everyone. If you want that app badly, there is always a way to find it online, considering that they will keep supporting it.
    06-02-2011 11:00 PM
    Use the netflix app if your on a supported phone. Some of the carriers have tv available for a extra monthly fee.
    06-03-2011 01:08 PM
    I did nothing to ROM or root, and my app stopped working. can no longer find videos.

not on market obviously, but I think additionally, support might be in question.

**** Edit: I see the servers are down, my bad, not the app....
    06-10-2011 01:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD