Hi I just left my Blackberry and went Droid. On my Blackberry I had "Password Keeper" which came stock. Now I'm looking for some thing for my new Droid.

Any help would help.
    05-29-2011 03:53 PM
    I use SplashID (which I used on BB and Palm).
    05-29-2011 04:00 PM
    I use "Keeper" which I got from the Market.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    05-29-2011 11:03 PM
    B-Folders is another good one. It saves not just passwords but contacts, notes, credit card info, bookmarks and folders, all locked and secure. Also it is able to sync with your computer. I find it to be a very useful app!
    05-30-2011 12:39 AM
    I use "Keeper" which I got from the Market.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    I use this also. I paid the money and got a license for it. It allows me to back up the data so if for some reason I have to reset my phone, I can sync the info back. Its a big help.
    05-30-2011 07:10 AM
    I use KeePassDroid:

It's a droid version of KeePass which is an open source cross platform password manager. I use it on my desktop as well and use something similar to Dropbox to keep my password files sync'd up.

It's free and works really well.

One note though, if you do use it and want to use the desktop version as well don't use KeePass 2.0 on the desktop because KeePassDroid only has beta support for 2.0 KeePass files. 1.x works great though.

Here's the desktop version.

Linux / Mac OSX
    05-30-2011 09:36 AM
    I use OIsafe
    05-31-2011 02:54 AM
    +1 for KeePassDroid. Open an item and it gives you notification bar links to copy/paste username/password, making it pretty easy to access login information while in the web browser, and such.

Plus, they have PC, Mac, and BlackBerry versions that read the same database, so you can Dropbox the file and keep your a passwords sync'd between multiple devices. I love having access to the same passwords on my computer and phone.
    06-01-2011 10:06 PM
    Olsafe here too.
    06-02-2011 01:58 AM