Android system takes smaller copy of all images on the device (thumbnails) and store them in various hidden locations ,even after you delete the original image or move it to encrypted application.

other apps as well doing the same process for catching images such as WhatsApp and Viber for the sent or received images

nowadays this thumbnails are no longer tiny or blurry images due to the massive screen resolutions

all these images are not visible in the system Gallery,but my app collect them all in one place so you can use them for
    • Image recovery if the original images deleted

• Free up space

• to insure that your private images no longer exists.

Unseen Gallery perform an exhaustive scan of all readable device files searching for images files which are NOT shown in the main gallery app.
    These images may be cached,thumbnails or hidden images.

as a new user i can't post the app link ,
    just search in Google play for : Unseen Gallery

[APP] Image Recovery ,Manage thumbnails, Free up space-1.png[APP] Image Recovery ,Manage thumbnails, Free up space-2.png[APP] Image Recovery ,Manage thumbnails, Free up space-4.png[APP] Image Recovery ,Manage thumbnails, Free up space-5.png

This is the first beta release
    waiting your suggestions and feedbacks
    05-31-2018 02:25 PM
    Thanks. Not many images to delete, but I didn't need them taking up space. (I gave you 5 stars.)
    K_E likes this.
    05-31-2018 03:33 PM