Just switched from iPhone and very disappointed so far, please help.

ceponatia

Jun 10, 2018
Visit site
The guy at the Sprint store talked me in to switching to the S9 and to be honest I was pretty sick with Apple anyway. However upon getting home and trying to install some of my must-have apps I get a message saying they aren't compatible with my device. These aren't lesser known apps they are things like Amazon Music and Spotify. If I can't listen to music on my phone I'm going to return it and get an iPhone X plain and simple. Is this an error? Do I need to update something? I already tried to do a software update and it said everything was up to date. How is it possible that no music apps work on this phone aside from Pandora and iHeartRadio (which are trash).

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are you installing those apps through the Play Store app, or from somewhere else? (I'm guessing you're not going through the Play Store app, since it wouldn't show you an app that isn't compatible with the device in the first place.)

Make sure you're using the Play Store app and not the website, and let us know what shows up when you search for Amazon Music or Spotify.