Hello! Can you please recommend some good photo editing apps for Android? Thanks so much!
    Kimbob7169 likes this.
    06-13-2018 04:38 AM
    Snapseed is awesome if you don't want to go hardcore with Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop etc.
    shielacastillo24 likes this.
    06-13-2018 05:09 AM
    Hello! Thanks so much! I'll try the app
    06-14-2018 12:19 PM
    Another vote for Snapseed.
    The other editor on my phone is Photoshop Express.

I heavily use Lightroom on my computer, but have not integrated my phone into that system due to no need of editing at that level for my phone.
    06-14-2018 03:22 PM
    Aviary is what I found to be the most simple & intuitive editor, while being powerful enough to do 95% of my needs. It's the only editor I would use if it had resizing and picture in a picture capability.
    shielacastillo24 and VZWsucks like this.
    06-15-2018 07:50 AM
    Hi ManiacJoe! Thanks for answering again What's your phone?
    06-22-2018 08:23 AM
    Thanks for answering! I'll try Aviary as well.
    06-22-2018 08:23 AM
    Fotor Photo Editor app
    06-23-2018 04:05 PM
    Hi ManiacJoe! Thanks for answering again What's your phone?
    LG V30
    06-24-2018 09:05 PM
    Oh, okay. Haven't tried any LG phones yet. Thank you!
    06-24-2018 11:05 PM
    Snapseed is awesome if you don't want to go hardcore with Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop etc.
    Can you draw with snapseed?
    07-11-2018 03:02 AM
    There are many apps available but you can try out B612, retrica and Camera 360. These afre the one among the best.
    07-11-2018 04:17 AM
    No. Snapseed is a picture editor (edits the whole picture, think filters).

For drawing, you would want a drawing/painting app or a pixel editor.
    VZWsucks and Laura Knotek like this.
    07-12-2018 09:34 PM
    No. Snapseed is a picture editor (edits the whole picture, think filters).
    Snapseed does have limited brush abilities. You can dodge/burn, adjust exposure, and I think white balance is the third option. I like this app because it's easy and is the only one I've found to handle my LG V20 RAW files correctly (all others with RAW capabilities on this phone glitch and result in a 1MP low resolution jpeg export). That said, this seems to be a bug unique to this phone. I've also had some color retention issues on this app.

If you want to have a photo editor you can draw on, give this a try.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d.photo.editor

I actually use this for adding text, and it's a surprisingly powerful editor. A lot of the features are beyond my skills/understanding. The downsides are no RAW support and it's a very manual oriented editor. For example, where the Snapseed text editor gives you style templates to work with, this one let's you build up your text from scratch like this:
    Best photo editing app-img_20180705_040944.jpg
    That took me about 10 minutes to create just playing around with some features I hadn't used before when helping another poster out on here.

Lastly, I often use Photoshop Express. Because of the RAW bug I mentioned earlier, I can't use it for my phone's RAW files, but it does handle multiple RAW file formats. This makes it handy if you are a photographer that wants to import your full sized camera RAW files for editing on your phone. In most cases I edit my RAW's in Snapseed and export as a jpeg, then open that up in Photoshop Express to do final touch-ups. The de-haze and various noise reduction options are very handy.
    Laura Knotek and VZWsucks like this.
    07-13-2018 12:26 AM
    I use an app called ToolWiz. It has many features. AC writer Jerry Hildenbrand, an excellent and trusted Android expert, recommended it in this article: AC editors' apps of the week: Giphy, Toolwiz Photos, Sky Force Reloaded, Flipp and more https://www.androidcentral.com/ac-ed...oaded-and-more

I've used it and found it to be excellent. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...om.btows.photo
    07-13-2018 01:40 AM
    Snapseed does have limited brush abilities. You can dodge/burn, adjust exposure, and I think white balance is the third option. I like this app because it's easy and is the only one I've found to handle my LG V20 RAW files correctly (all others with RAW capabilities on this phone glitch and result in a 1MP low resolution jpeg export). That said, this seems to be a bug unique to this phone. I've also had some color retention issues on this app.

If you want to have a photo editor you can draw on, give this a try.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d.photo.editor

I actually use this for adding text, and it's a surprisingly powerful editor. A lot of the features are beyond my skills/understanding. The downsides are no RAW support and it's a very manual oriented editor. For example, where the Snapseed text editor gives you style templates to work with, this one let's you build up your text from scratch like this:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180705_040944.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	39.1 KB 
ID:	286693
    That took me about 10 minutes to create just playing around with some features I hadn't used before when helping another poster out on here.

Lastly, I often use Photoshop Express. Because of the RAW bug I mentioned earlier, I can't use it for my phone's RAW files, but it does handle multiple RAW file formats. This makes it handy if you are a photographer that wants to import your full sized camera RAW files for editing on your phone. In most cases I edit my RAW's in Snapseed and export as a jpeg, then open that up in Photoshop Express to do final touch-ups. The de-haze and various noise reduction options are very handy.
    Thank you for your response. I recently bought a new phone (Moto Z2 Force) and the traditional gallery is not loaded. It came pre-installed with Google photos which does not have a draw feature like the stock gallery did.

I used the feature to do simple stuff like circle something funny or important. I really hoping to be able to have a complete app and need to add another app just to draw and I'm shocked that Google photos does not have this feature.

I really miss that gallery was native to the phone And I'm hesitant to have my photos on any old app in the cloud, overseas, etc, etc. Google included.

Thanks again for your responses and a any future updates as well.
    07-13-2018 09:50 AM
    Hello! Can you please recommend some good photo editing apps for Android? Thanks so much!

Hi. I love editing my photos. I have found that just about any of the PIP app's work wonderfully. So much you can do. Hope you give 1 a try. Then I hope you enjoy it. Have a Blessed evening!
    07-13-2018 05:07 PM