slacker alternative

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
So besides Pandora which steals your information what is a good alternative to slacker. I really like slacker but its a Shame the app is iffy.

Force closes. Auto skips for no reason. Taking forever to load next track. Anything out there?

karnoff

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
So besides Pandora which steals your information what is a good alternative to slacker. I really like slacker but its a Shame the app is iffy.

Force closes. Auto skips for no reason. Taking forever to load next track. Anything out there?

I have no problems with Slacker at all. But you could try Tune In Radio. or Sky.FM

or another route, use your own music. Sign up for the Google Music beta or use Audiogalaxy

Last edited:

w5cyc

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Slacker just did a major service upgrade. It's reasonable to expect some bumps in the road for awhile until all the bugs for the different phone models are discovered/worked out. I'm having some of the same issues you are, but I'm not going to jump ship just yet. I have until the end of June before I have to pony up the $10, so I'll give them the month to push some updates before I revert back to basic.

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Slacker just did a major service upgrade. It's reasonable to expect some bumps in the road for awhile until all the bugs for the different phone models are discovered/worked out. I'm having some of the same issues you are, but I'm not going to jump ship just yet. I have until the end of June before I have to pony up the $10, so I'll give them the month to push some updates before I revert back to basic.

I guess ill hang in there. Nothing else looks good. I miss my premium though. I won it in a crackberry contest over a year ago. Lol.

kerrym

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Try xiia live. I prefer it to all the above mentioned. There is a free version in the market

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc