As the title states, what words give you a hard time, when typing one word, it gives you another (usually one close).

Mine are

the, it writes thee
    to, it writes too

I have more, but I'd like to see what everyone else has trouble with?
    03-30-2010 10:34 PM
    As the title states, what words give you a hard time, when typing one word, it gives you another (usually one close).

Mine are

the, it writes thee
    to, it writes too

I have more, but I'd like to see what everyone else has trouble with?
    Sounds like you are not getting off of the final key fast enough.
    03-31-2010 08:03 AM
    That's the thing... it usually happens when I'm actually going the fastest.
    03-31-2010 09:56 AM
    On/in, of/if, had/has (and for some odd reason "haas" which I've never used).
    03-31-2010 03:52 PM
    "were" is a tough word, as is "our"/"out" - gotta be pretty accurate on those.

Is there a way to manually add word, names, etc to the dictionary like you can do with Microsoft spell check? If not, that would be a nice touch, IMHO.
    03-31-2010 09:16 PM
    Yes, you can manually add words by typing the word, highlighting it and then hitting the Swype key located to the left of the symbol key. I've added e-mail addresses and passwords to make things a bit easier.
    03-31-2010 11:34 PM
    I have a tough time getting a hang of typing "a". If I don't head down to the spacebar, but instead pick my finger up and move to the next word, it puts "andrew" in instead. Talk about a hassle!
    04-01-2010 02:23 AM
    before moving on to the next word, look at the pop-up suggestion box and select "a," next time you type "a" it should be the top selection which will enable you to move on without hitting the space bar.
    04-01-2010 08:25 AM
    I've been doing a series of tests and I know it's keyboard lag and "beta" mistakes.
    04-02-2010 03:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD