What are your favorite apps for travel? Whether it's Slacker for a toad trip, Orbitz to buy airline tickets, or Amtrak for train schedules.

I would love to see what everyone recommends!

1. Trip Advisor
    2. Kayak app & widget
    3. Google Navigation
    4. Places and Poynt tied
    5. GeoReader

Honorable mention goes to Google Buzz, although sometimes it is too Twitter-like. But some good local info on Buzz.

About to try "Ask The Locals."
    06-02-2011 10:33 AM
    Wow, still nobody here.
    06-02-2011 03:36 PM
    Whether it's Slacker for a toad trip,
    In this case, it would have to be the game "Frogger"

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
    06-02-2011 09:36 PM
    Thanks for the nice mention about Georeader Chrisy. I am glad you liked it and it compares well to some of the "big name" apps. Please try adding some Talking Points about your area sometime if you know of anything interesting that happened there.
    Dave
    Georeader Developer
    06-02-2011 10:55 PM
    Thanks for the nice mention about Georeader Chrisy. I am glad you liked it and it compares well to some of the "big name" apps. Please try adding some Talking Points about your area sometime if you know of anything interesting that happened there.
    Dave
    Georeader Developer
    GeoReader is awesome. I am planning on doing some research and adding talking points for my town. Thanks for reminding me! Good job on that app, I love the concept and format.
    06-03-2011 03:14 PM
    In this case, it would have to be the game "Frogger"

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
    That's one! You must have four more. Doesn't anyone travel?
    06-03-2011 03:15 PM
    Has anyone tried iTravel? I'd like to try it. Sounds handy. But I'm wary of apps that don't have a lot of downloads.

Anyone using this app?
    06-05-2011 04:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD