Homescreen replacement apps?

Dec 13, 2009
Visit site
I haven't tried out any of the homescreen replacement apps but with the widgets I want to use and the lack of more homescreens on 2.1 I really need more space. Which homescreen replacement apps do you all like the best and why?

Thanks.

that1bb

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I have tried many of them. The one I now use is helix. It gives you the option for up to 7 home screens and 4 icons on the bottom dock. It has also been the most reliable of all the replacements I have tried. Cheers!

havrin#AC

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
Does anyone know of any home replacements that also allow you to use live wallpapers? I currently use Panda Home and it doesn't. I know it's still early in the official release of 2.1, but I thought I might see if there were any out there yet.

pops.comp

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
I have tried many of them. The one I now use is helix. It gives you the option for up to 7 home screens and 4 icons on the bottom dock. It has also been the most reliable of all the replacements I have tried. Cheers!

+1 for Helix, I have used all the replacements, or most I should say, and Helix is by far my fav

ethan

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
I manually updated to 2.1 and downloaded helixlauncher2, all it does is force close. Do I have to use helixlauncher1?

herki

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
What exactly does helix2 offer over helix1?
All I can find is that it uses a different screen transition animation that is "prettier"..

Nechasin

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
I used to use Pandahome, then I went back to stock....I know use Helix. All homes before Helix gave me fc problems. Helix doesn't.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newprvn