Hi everyone,

I'm a new android user and Samsung Infuse is my first smartphone ever. So far everything is great and I really love this phone! however the only problem I've been having is that my widget for the "business insider" app dissappears whenever I turn off my phone and turn it back on again. And when I try to add it back the option to add the business insider widget dissapears and I would have to reinstall the entire app in order to put them back on the homescreen. I am not sure what's going on and I am really frustrated, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, if I posted this in the wrong section I apologize for my noobness. Thanks again!
    06-03-2011 11:39 PM
    Any apps with widgets must be install to the internal storage and NOT on the sd card. Move it to internal and you'll be fine
    06-03-2011 11:50 PM
    Hi,

Thanks for your reply and help. I tried what you did and unfortunately the same exact thing happens as soon as i moved it into the phone. The widget disappears and it no longer becomes an option when I try to add widgets to my homescreen. Is there perhaps anyway to directly install it onto the phone so that I don't have to manually transfer it? Thanks again for your help,I really appreciate it!
    06-04-2011 06:10 PM
    I had 1 disappear so far and then its ok so far
    06-07-2011 06:36 AM
    This just happened to me. Moving from SD card to Phone did not fix. Power Off/On (via button) did not fix. I'm searching but cannot find a fix for this. Uninstall and reinstall the app?
    07-26-2011 08:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD