Best Live Wallpapers!

WAM

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
just thought i would put a place to conglomerate the best market live wallpapers for us giddy new to 2.1 droid users. mine are starfield, waves, and LED scroller.

what do you guys got??
thanks!

herki

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I like cyclo. It has a sort of bokeh look, but with some subtle fade in/fade out effect too. I hope the customization that's coming soon for it will allow us to modify the colors.

Harvey Wallbanger

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
I played with the Live Wallpapers for a few hours and then went back to the static wallpapers, mainly because, as far as I can tell, Quick Profiles won't let you associate a Live Wallpaper with a particular profile like you can with the static ones.

Also because now that the 2.1 Gallery autosyncs to Picasa Web Folders, you can have a huge selection of static wallpapers to choose among.

Duvi

Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
I honestly loved the stock one on my n1, but have since switched to normal ones. Battery life is precious :0

WAM

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
"pong clock live wallpaper" is my new favorite. the time is the game's score, customizable background, when the minute/hour changes the paddles miss the ball causing the score(time) to change. extremely customizable

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463