MoMojo Technologies have just released the first version of Police Radio for Android. We invite you to check it to check us out on the market. Though this is the first release many new features are planned for upcoming versions including GPS/Map support, additional channel sources, channel categorization, etc. Please feel free to check us out. All feedback is welcome.

04-01-2010 09:46 AM
    Iss not on 1.5 nobody loves us
    04-01-2010 10:13 AM
    Iss not on 1.5 nobody loves us
    Sorry about that but 1.5 has some issues with streaming audio.
    04-01-2010 11:20 AM
    How does this differ from "PoliceStream", which has a free trial version?
    04-01-2010 05:38 PM
    I think its just as easy to go to m.radioreference.com
    you can stream right from their site. . . just bookmark it for quick access, plus its FREE
    04-04-2010 08:04 PM
    I think its just as easy to go to m.radioreference.com
    you can stream right from their site. . . just bookmark it for quick access, plus its FREE
    My thoughts exactly. I use it all the time and it works great.
    I use my browser for a lot of stuff that people have created apps for to just replace the browser.
    04-05-2010 02:02 PM
    Is it illegal to use these apps?

What is the benefit of using this app? Helps better evade police pursuit?
    04-12-2010 09:10 PM
    It's the same as a police scanner you can get in a radio shack or something. Some people just like listening in, doesn't have to be anything bad.
    04-12-2010 09:19 PM
    My thoughts exactly. I use it all the time and it works great.
    I use my browser for a lot of stuff that people have created apps for to just replace the browser.
    hey tried this on my phone, no luck how do you start it?
    04-12-2010 09:35 PM
    Excellent. Works like a charm! Just open your browser and type m.radioreference.com then choose the stream you'd like (for example United States, California, Los Angeles County, Los Angeles Police, Van Nuys, Valley Traffic and Tacticals then choose an app you'd like to play the stream in. You'll need an app like Cherry rplayer, DroidLive Lite or Music then enjoy the stream and hope you don't hear your address or your licence plate read out
    04-18-2010 01:10 AM
    Excellent. Works like a charm! Just open your browser and type m.radioreference.com then choose the stream you'd like (for example United States, California, Los Angeles County, Los Angeles Police, Van Nuys, Valley Traffic and Tacticals then choose an app you'd like to play the stream in. You'll need an app like Cherry Rplayer, DroidLive Lite or Music then enjoy the stream and hope you don't hear your address or your licence plate read out
    04-18-2010 01:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD