Looking for a checklist app to replace Checkmark

BigHildy53

Oct 3, 2018
Visit site
I am looking for a checklist application which allows for nested lists and most importantly reusable lists. For example, a travel packing list where individual items are flagged to indicate it's needed/active for this trip. Filter the list by the needed/active items, then hide the item as it is checked off. Then reset the list to be used again. Travel is just one example, grocery list select needed items after review what's in the fridge; but not wanting to delete and have to re-enter items on the list each time.

On my Samsung S7 I had an app called Checkmark by GreenbeanSoft Inc. Just upgraded to a Samsung S9. I did not want to transfer everything from the old to new phone; so I could weed out apps and old data I didn't need. The Checkmark app I had is no longer available via Google Play Store.

Thank you.

kbz1960

Apr 23, 2016
Visit site
I am looking for a checklist application which allows for nested lists and most importantly reusable lists. For example, a travel packing list where individual items are flagged to indicate it's needed/active for this trip. Filter the list by the needed/active items, then hide the item as it is checked off. Then reset the list to be used again. Travel is just one example, grocery list select needed items after review what's in the fridge; but not wanting to delete and have to re-enter items on the list each time.

On my Samsung S7 I had an app called Checkmark by GreenbeanSoft Inc. Just upgraded to a Samsung S9. I did not want to transfer everything from the old to new phone; so I could weed out apps and old data I didn't need. The Checkmark app I had is no longer available via Google Play Store.

Thank you.
Hi. Not sure if Google keep would work for you. You can make your own.

80ddda8d604779e1f5ec13880977e7c9.jpg