I recently decided I'd like to set up some way to automatically sync photos I've taken from my HTC Thunderbolt to my Dropbox account. After a few quick Google searches, it became apparent that Pixelpipe was the way to do just that. However, I am completely unable to locate it on the Android market. Pixelpipe's website references the Android market, and never mentions Pixelpipe having been removed, but I simply can't find it.

Does anyone have any information about the whereabouts of Pixelpipe? A link would be greatly appreciated. I'd also be happy to hear suggestions regarding other ways I can accomplish my intended goal.
    06-06-2011 09:18 PM
    Bumping this topic. Certainly there's someone here who uses or has used Pixelpipe.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    06-07-2011 09:59 AM
    I used to use it, I bought a new phone last week and was about to install Pixelpipe today but... I was unable to find it on the market. Luckly, I had a backup from titanium, it works like a charm.
    06-12-2011 10:49 AM
    I would also like to know the status of Pixelpipe. Has it been abandoned? I noticed that they stopped supporting SmugMug over a month ago.

I think it's a great app and would hate to see development/support stop.
    06-13-2011 07:28 PM
    According to their facebook page, they are non longer distributing that application.
    Pixelpipe | Facebook
    08-18-2011 04:51 PM
    I recently decided I'd like to set up some way to automatically sync photos I've taken from my HTC Thunderbolt to my Dropbox account. After a few quick Google searches, it became apparent that Pixelpipe was the way to do just that. However, I am completely unable to locate it on the Android market. Pixelpipe's website references the Android market, and never mentions Pixelpipe having been removed, but I simply can't find it.

Does anyone have any information about the whereabouts of Pixelpipe? A link would be greatly appreciated. I'd also be happy to hear suggestions regarding other ways I can accomplish my intended goal.
    The QR code at this page seems to still go to it in the app market:
    10 Best Android Apps - February 2011 - Pixelpipe Upload & Post - Opinion - Trusted Reviews
    09-05-2011 11:11 PM
    UPDATE: THAT LINK DOES NOT WORK... It simply does a non stop search looking for the App in the Market. Someone On here in the ADCentral received a tweet that PIXELPIPE was going to release a new version for android in Fall 2011. SO here's to hoping!
    09-08-2011 01:09 PM
    man just left from webos and was looking for this!
    09-11-2011 03:44 PM
    Wasn't sure if everyone was still interested in this, but I found a site to download pixelpipe from and it seemed to work.... Free Pixelpipe download
    09-11-2011 09:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD