Helix Launcher

kuajtt

Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
2.1 and Helix Launcher

I have just completed the install of 2.1 to my Droid. I am disappointed that it stayed with 3 screens instead of expanding to 5. I know Helix Launcher allows you to have 5 screens and what looks to be the 3D app drawer. I know on 2.0.1 there were problems with this.
Does the problem still exist in 2.1 with the Droid getting stuck in loop when using the Helix Launcher?

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
It says it adds features that are already in 2.1, does this cause any issues? duplicate live wallpapers, etc?

MckeanOne

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
helix users

Does anyone know if you delete all your Widgets and shortcuts from the stock home screen when using helix? If my set up on the stock home screens is still the same I am draining my battery?

terpitude71

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
yes, this is true of any home replacement. if you leave your widgets up on the stock home, they will continue to run as i understand it

gt3dan

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
the widgets should only be running once. if you go into your taskmanager (what ever one your runing) you will notice there is only one instance of the program running. regardless of which type of launcher or homescreen you are using. you shouldnt have to worry about them running on your stack home and helix for instance.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teapotsax