Fitbit app not syncing after android 9 update

NokiaAngel

Nov 10, 2018
Visit site
Since updating to android 9 yesterday evening on Nokia 6.1 my Fitbit app will not sync. I have restarted bluetooth numerous times and also un and re-installed the app still the issue remains. Has anyone else experienced this issue and/or have a solution?

Chuckcell

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
My Charge 3 takes a long time to sync. But does eventually. Try this: while you have your tracker on charging open the Fitbit App and Setup a (your) Device. On my Pixel XL the app asked if I wanted to replace the device, I clicked yes, then the tracker displayed a number (5 digits, if I recall correctly) that I typed into the App. That was successful. Mind you it did NOT speed up the sync, it's still absurdly slow (!), but it will sync.
Since updating to android 9 yesterday evening on Nokia 6.1 my Fitbit app will not sync. I have restarted bluetooth numerous times and also un and re-installed the app still the issue remains. Has anyone else experienced this issue and/or have a solution?

NokiaAngel

Nov 10, 2018
Visit site
Have managed to resolve. I put the fitbit Blaze on charge, un-paired and re-paired on phone did a restart and that did the trick. Generally the update has slowed the Nokia 6.1, I notice all of my apps are slow to open and respond. Also not happy the google search bar can no longer be removed from home screen and have had to use another another launcher app. Have fed back to google. Hope this helps others who may be having fitbit sync issues with the update.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz