Special Audio Recorder Needed, Continuous Chunk Recording.

Digihorizons

Nov 5, 2017
Visit site
Hi, I've been looking for a while and still can't find a voice recorder app (not phone call recorder) That will record in preselected time chunks, save the file, then start up the recorder again until the time limit is reached and then save it, rinse and repeat. It needs to be able to run on a LG Optimus Fuel phone, the Fuel's own internal recorder will save up to 12 hours to either internal storage or the SD card. Once the 12 hour limit is reached it autosaves the recording, and just stops. So basically if I can get one to just repeat the process until storage is full that would be great, or save 6 hour chunks, or 4 hour. True continuous recording I can't use cause trying to sift thro a 48+ plus audio recording is next to impossible with a lot of ram and would just be too tedious to manage, if anyone has any recommendations I'd really appreciate it, I desperately need this type of app. Thanks.

Digihorizons

Nov 5, 2017
Visit site
Thanks, I'll check it out and see how it works. Sometimes the built in audio program glitches and the recording becomes corrupted like it forgot to save the header. So if you or anyone else know a voice recorder that can do this built in, keep me posted if you find something.

Digihorizons

Nov 5, 2017
Visit site
I just tried it, it won't work with my recorder, and I need something that isn't webbased that requires a WIFI connection to work. Thanks for your help tho, hopefully someone else has some ideas