Beta Testers Needed

Naughty_Ottsel

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Hello everyone, I am not sure if this is the right place to put this however it seemed the most relevant, so sorry if it is in the wrong forum and please could it be moved if that is the case.

Anyway, I have been developing an app for the Android Marketplace however I do not have an Android Device yet and the Eclipse layout and the Emulator Layout show the UI in the completely different ways.

This is where I need Users of all Android Devices to help out.

I am looking for about 20-25 users with rooted, 1.6 devices to install my app and test it and if possible provide screenshots.

All those that would like to test please reply below with the following information.

Device:
Android OS:
Screen Size:

I will send those that are accepted a PM with a link to the apk and a password to download the apk. I will say again in the PM but I need details on anything going wrong with the screen and screenshots to help my understanding. Also if you find any bugs please point them out as well.

Those that do get the APK will also get the final version for free as a thank you for helping out. (the app will be a pay for app in the future.)

As Is_907 has just asked, the app is a small Whack A Mole styled game :)

Last edited:

Is_907

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Sure why not. Can you give us any information about what type of app it is?

I'll give testing a shot since you need help...
Device: HTC Hero (CDMA on Sprint)
Android OS: 2.1 (DamageControl ROM)
Screen Size: 3.2" 320x480 px

jbeitler

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
I would love to, but I am running 2.1.

If you want to give it a go in 2.1 I would be more than happy to give it a try for you.

Nexus
Android 2.1 aka CyanogenMod 5.0.5.3

alphatectz

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
Hello everyone, I am not sure if this is the right place to put this however it seemed the most relevant, so sorry if it is in the wrong forum and please could it be moved if that is the case.

Anyway, I have been developing an app for the Android Marketplace however I do not have an Android Device yet and the Eclipse layout and the Emulator Layout show the UI in the completely different ways.

This is where I need Users of all Android Devices to help out.

I am looking for about 20-25 users with rooted, 1.6 devices to install my app and test it and if possible provide screenshots.

All those that would like to test please reply below with the following information.

Device:
Android OS:
Screen Size:

I will send those that are accepted a PM with a link to the apk and a password to download the apk. I will say again in the PM but I need details on anything going wrong with the screen and screenshots to help my understanding. Also if you find any bugs please point them out as well.

Those that do get the APK will also get the final version for free as a thank you for helping out. (the app will be a pay for app in the future.)

As Is_907 has just asked, the app is a small Whack A Mole styled game :)

Count me in.

Device: nexus one
Android OS: 2.1 update 1
Screen Size: sorry not sure of the size screen my nexus one has (I'm a noob to android)

NeonXero

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
I'll join in

Device: Motorola Droid
Android OS: 2.1 (Bugless Beast 0.9 with OC and Smoked Glass)
Screen Size: WVGA 480 x 854

Last edited:
R

Roy Aguilera

I will test
Device: Moto Droid
Android OS: Cyanogen 5.0.5.7 (2.1)

nox

Retired Super Moderator
Jan 15, 2010
www.AndroidCentral.com
Im in, if you're still accepting.

Device: Moto Droid
Android OS: Rooted 2.0.1 or Cyanogen (I switch often!)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1