I need an app from the play store that allows me to share my data with my phone. I brought my phone online and I have check everywhere and I cant find where I can do so. I have watched videos and it seems to me that what I need to do so is not on my phone however it does show that phones of that same make and model has that capability. In fact an earlier version of that phone is able to tether but this later version isn't ? That's strange. That make no sense . My next option is to get an app that allows me to do so. Can you recommend one please or at least tell me what I may have to do to get my phone to tether?
    01-03-2019 01:03 PM
    Any tethering app should work (just put in tetherin Play), but whether you can or not depends n your carrier. Some allow it, some don't, some limit the amount of data you can get through a tethered connection each month. (I'm assuming you mean to use the phone to connect to the internet, then connect a PC or laptop [or let others use their phones] to connect to your phone so they can get an internet connection.)
    01-04-2019 02:14 PM